Ritz Cracker Chicken Wolf'em
- 1 package of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package Ritz Crackers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds (optional)
Takes , serves 6 people
- Cook biscuit cups over fire or stove using your Wolf'em Stick (Click for more instructions).
- Place chicken, sour cream, soup in sauce pan (or in microwave) and heat until bubbly.
- Crush Ritz crackers. Mix crushed crackers with butter and poppy seeds.
- Spoon a large spoonful of chicken filling into cooked Wolf'em cup.
- Top chicken mixture with crushed cracker mixture.
- Wolf it down!