Bacon & Cheese Wrapped Meatball Wolf'em
- 1 package of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 10 meatballs, thawed
- 5 bacon strips, cooked
- 5 cheddar cheese, sliced
- Cilantro, diced
- lettuce, shredded
- tomato, diced
Takes , serves 6 people
- Grill jalapenos over high heat for 5-6 minutes and place in a plastic sandwich bag for 20 minutes once they cool slightly.
- After 20 minutes, remove the skins and seeds from the jalapenos, dice finely
- Place softened cream cheese into a mixing bowl and add diced jalapenos. Gently fold to combine mixture.
- Wrap each meatball with one slice bacon and insert a toothpick to keep it in place, then place each wrapped meatball in the microwave for 1-2 minutes until the bacon is cooked.
- Cook biscuit cups over fire or stove using your Wolf'em Stick (Click for more instructions).
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto inside sides of each Wolf'em cup, then line the sides of the Wolf'em with cheddar cheese
- Place a bacon wrapped meatball in the center of the Wolf'em cup
- Top with lettuce and cilantro
- Wolf it down!